Ipad Clock In App – From Bizimply
Bizimply launch the Ipad Clock In Machine. Say goodbye to punch cards.
Here are 3 reasons why we love the Bizimply Timestation.
You can now prepare and process payroll in a matter of minutes.
You can easily compare scheduled hours versus actual.
And you can see what time everyone clocks in from anywhere
Most managers and chefs see stocktaking as tedious chore and often rush through it. But stocktaking should be seen as a pivotal point in the week or month. The objective of the stock taking is not just to get a total financial value for the stock on hand, but also it as an opportunity to better understand your business. It can assist in the detection of pilferage and shrinkage and it will show up slow moving lines.
- Keep your stock sheets updated and arrange stock sheets to match stores. Ensure count sheets have been updated, all old food removed, multiple entries for the same product have been removed.
- Never ever rush the stock take. Double check, no treble check you stock for discrepancies.
- Spot checks can be made to ensure that accuracy in the stock take has been obtained.
- Get the staff to clean and organise all stock rooms prior to doing the stock take. Do they need to sweep the floors, face out all packaging? With case size labels faced out. Having your store rooms organised before the stock take will make the process much easier.
- Complete the inventory using the Person Process. This reduces the margin of error in counting. One person counts and weighs product and calls them aloud. The other person records and calls back. Remember all inventories should be completed by management.
- Be sure all scales are placed on a table & solid surface to avoid scales fluctuating and always use a clipboard.
- Start counting from the back of the kitchen and move forward.
- Count at the same time every week and ensure the same managers are counting every time. Count all food at the same time. Enter counts immediately and the person who counts should also enter the date to avoid confusion.
- Have a goal every week after you complete your inventory. Set out an action plan.
- Be thorough. Complete each storage area before moving on to a new area. Make sure there are no mistakes
Check out Bizimply the perfect HR tool for restaurant owners.
HR for the Hospitality Industry
Store essential information on your team, assign them to schedules and roles, track performance, save documents and files.
Cloud HR for the Restaurant Business
Quick tips from our our friends at yelp.
Remember theft from the business can occur through many areas, be they customers, staff or delivery persons and be in stock or cash.
Inside this guidebook you will find everything you need to know about designing a great restaurant menu and some excellent tips on how to turn your menu into your most important marketing tool.
Full of helpful tips to help you can create your own eye-catching layout with ease. Learn how to utilize the psychology of item placement.
Click here to download the menu design guide
Heston Blumenthal has announced he is temporarily relocating his legendary three-Michelin-starred restaurant The Fat Duck while carrying out a six-month refurbishment of the original site in Bray.